Micro C GPS Watch
Packed with all of the cutting edge features that our GPS cycling computers have, plus more, the all-new Micro C GPS Watch is a distinctly designed, wearable companion for multi sport athletes. Highlighted by a dynamic color display, the watch provides specific modes for cycling, hiking and running—including a basic lifestyle mode. With Bluetooth and ANT+™ connectivity, the unit can pair with power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors, plus sync with iOS and Android handhelds through our Lezyne Ally app. When paired to the app, the Micro C GPS Watch offers turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (text message, emails and phone calls). A durable, comfortable TPR band secures the device, and a standard USB-port simplifies charging for over 100 hours (up to 14 hours in GPS Mode) of runtime. The integrated accelleromter calculates steps in the lifestyle mode, enhances GPS tracking and improves battery runtime.
- High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
- Color display
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Accurate data recording system combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with an accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Multiple Activity Modes (Lifestyle, Cycling, Running, Hiking)
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 14 hours of runtime in GPS mode, 100+ hours in watch mode
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Weight: 29 grams
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes Handlebar Mount Adapter
- Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
|Size:||Computer: 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 16.2mm (H), Color Screen: 30.4mm (W) x 37.8mm (L)|
GPS connectivity for activity tracking and reporting.
Optimized dual recording system reads GPS and glonass satellites.
Instant text, email and phone call notifications when paired with compatible smartphones.
Advanced system simultaneously pairs with Bluetooth 2X Smart and ANT+ devices.
PC/Mac compatible system with instant-connect flash drive technology.
Innovative, ultra secure mount firmly attaches GPS devices.
USB Seal Lock
Extra secure, locking USB plug seals against the elements.
Integrated USB stick can be plugged into a computer or wall outlet adaptor for convenient and fast recharging of GPS devices.
Innovative designs, advanced materials and special construction techniques to keep everything as dry as possible.